Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Resort Lifestyle Communities
Would you enjoy seeing your work positively impact the lives of seniors? Are you driven by aggressive goals and deadlines? Can you quickly connect with just about anyone?
If you answered "yes" to these questions, we want to meet you!
Resort Lifestyle Communities is now accepting applications for an outgoing and caring sales professional to join our dynamic team at South Hills Square, opening in 2019. Prior to the opening, the Sales Consultant focuses on collecting deposits and increasing the awareness of our independent living retirement community. Once the community is open, the focus shifts to growing occupancy by converting depositors into residents and continuing to grow the business through new leads. All while building trust with potential residents and their families each step along the way!
If you are selected, you will receive a competitive salary (base plus bonus), and excellent benefits including health insurance (with stipend), dental, paid holidays and vacations, and a 401(k) with an employer match. This position also qualifies for potential profit sharing. The schedule is Tuesday through Saturday with flexibility to work other days as needed to achieve the established goals.
Here's what makes this opportunity unique:
- Ability to build a trusting, caring, and compassionate relationship with seniors and their families
- Utilize a planned sales strategy to gain maximum occupancy and revenue targets
- Quickly respond to inquiries and professional referral partnerships
- Conduct sales calls, home visits, and community tours with prospective residents and their families
- Network within the local community
Here's what we are looking for in the right candidate:
- Ability to close sales
- Proven sales excellence, preferably within the local market
- Ability to successfully communicate in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Previous work experience in the senior housing industry a plus
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Intermediate proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and data entry
Does this opportunity speak to you? If so, we invite you to learn more about our unique culture and the exciting opportunities that exist within our organization. Apply now to begin the process!
Keys Auto Center
THOMPSON BUICK GMC CADILLAC
Lustine Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM