Photographer- Retail Attendant
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Six Flags
This is an entry level seasonal position in the Retail Department that is committed to providing Friendly, Clean, Fast, and Safe Service to our Guests. This position reports to the Retail Department.
Job Duties and Responsibility:
- Take souvenir guest photos which also includes photos available at some ride locations (Camera Training Provided)
- Demonstrate excellent Guest First Service and maintain a positive attitude towards Guests, Team Members, and Management
- Operate as a cashier for all photo purchase locations
- Proactively greet and assist Guests in the park and at your work location.
- Speak positively about our products and make every effort to make each Guest a sale
- Presentation must be kept neat, clean, departmentalized, and visually appealing to the Guests.
- Maintain a well organized and clean work area and location. Team Members are expected to uphold cleanliness in the park and at your work location
- Sales techniques must be utilized to achieve department sales goals. Must be able to up sell and offer Package Pick-Up. Team Members may also be required to wear and demonstrate how merchandise works
- Retail Photographers must be willing to work in other Retail and Food Service locations as needed
- Team Members must be able to properly operate a cash register in accordance with Six Flags Cash Handling Policies and Procedures, make change correctly, pass Cash Handling Test(s) and speed of service is a must
- Must be able to work outside and stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to bend, stoop, lift and may require the use of a ladder
- Must be able to operate a digital camera
- Must comply with all Park and Department Policies and Procedures
Park: Six Flags Over Texas
Downtown Arlington Management Corp (Texas)