Software Engineer (Java/Kotlin) (m/f)
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by mytaxi DE
Expires at: 2018-12-13
mytaxi encourages a strong team spirit and simple company culture. Our teams organise themselves in established agile working environments. People at mytaxi work flexibly and independently. Every single employee is a part of our success story and so, open communication and a fair feedback culture come naturally to us.
We are passionate problem-solvers who listen and understand before we act. By working together - with each other, customers, drivers and cities - we make things better. Besides a lot of fun and potential to make a real difference, you will have the opportunity to work with the best team in the world (we know, everybody says so, but at mytaxi it's true)!
You love coding, we get it. We love coding too!
But most important, we love good code. And what does this mean?
that we write clean code
that we use the latest technologies (Spring-Boot in microservices, Docker, Kotlin)
that our developers and our QAs are part of the same team
that we learn from our colleagues
that we work on an agile environment
that we enjoy the product we build
Good code means a lot to us.
Do you have a degree in informatics or similar?
Do you have several years of experience in software development?
Do you have very good knowledge of Java?
Jump in to mytaxi and show us what you can do!
- Great learning and development opportunities through internal and external workshops
- Monthly mobility allowance for free taxi rides
- Pension plan
- Subsidised public transport ticket
- Gym for free
- Chill-out room with a massage chair
- Foosball table
- Free language courses
- Working with agile methodologies following Spotify's engineering culture
- Be part of motivated and innovative team with flat hierarchies and the chance to bring in your own ideas
- Have your birthday off!
- Flexible working hours
- 4 Team events per year
- All the usual start-up goodies like fruit, unlimited soft drinks, after-work beers
mbr targeting GmbH
Springer Nature AG & Co. KGaA
JPK Instruments AG