Senior Accounting Advisory FS
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Job Juncture
Currently looking for a Senior Associate to fill an opening in the Financial Accounting Advisory Services department of a Big 4 Accounting firm located in Los Angeles, CA. Interested candidates must have 5-8 years' experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm.
Responsibilities of the Senior Associate - Financial Accounting Advisory Services
- Consult with clients on complex accounting issues.
- Collaborate with Partners, Senior Managers, and clients to influence strategy, balancing risk, and client expectations.
- Ensure Engagement team thoroughly understands clients' unique needs, ambitions, and expectations.
- Build relationships with colleagues across multiple service lines to provide seamless integrated service.
- Manage performance and identify opportunities to improve products and processes.
- Bachelor's Degree required (Master's in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, etc. preferred)
- 5-8 years' experience as an auditor in a public accounting firm.
- Strong auditors interested in FAAS may apply, but must have FS background and technical accounting experience.
- Must have Illinois CPA or transfer their CPA immediately.
- MUST be willing to travel 80%.
- Strong technical writing skills and advanced risk management knowledge.
- A deep understanding of the marketplace and commonly used terminology, processes, and tools.
- A proven record of excellence managing, mentoring, and improving high-performing colleagues.
LOVE YOUR JOB! With over 1,400 recruiters, we have top notch career opportunities nationwide in virtually every industry and job function.