Officer, Physical Security - TS/SCI with poly required
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by General Dynamics Information Technology
- Administers and coordinates the physical security activities for a classified space or SCIF to ensure compliance with government regulations.
- Develops access control and/or physical security inspection reports.
- Experience with all aspects of classified media destruction.
- Provides physical security inspections of classified spaces.
- Provides physical security guidance and support to USG for construction and rehab projects.
- Provides security guidance for all requests for the placement of communications equipment within a SCIF.
- Supports building/area alarm systems and perimeter intrusion detection systems. Installs and replaces CCTV cameras, camera related equipment and cables.
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies.
- Participates in special projects as required.
Perform data entry, where applicable, to give access to all approved data center access request.? Each site may have their own respective process and utilize either a hardcopy or automated system to manage their access control process.?
Coordinate access approval through Government Point of Contact (GPOC) or their designee?s approval.?
Maintain an audit for all granted accesses to the data center.? May be required to compare their respective audit log against electronic badge system logs for completeness and anomaly resolution.
POC for data center access control during normal business hours as defined by the respective site.? Responsible for approving access to data centers for no more than one week at a time (7 calendar days).?? Requests must be resubmitted for each additional week.
Grant access to data centers by activating the user?s badge into the site badge access system. Rooms that are controlled by cipher locks must have cipher locks changed quarterly.? The cipher lock changes must be performed by Site Security in coordination with DCM.? The DCMACS shall coordinate with Site Security to ensure timely changes to the cipher locks.
Ensure all personnel entering the data center have been properly trained. All individuals requiring data center access shall be trained prior to their name being added to the Data Center Access List and receive annual data center refresher operations training as a prerequisite for remaining on the list.?
Assist in classroom and ad hoc Enterprise Data Center Operations training as directed by the DCMT.
Assist in the development and coordination of Instructor Led Training (ILT) and Computer Based Training, to include training schedule, and advertising course offerings.
Update and archive student training records for data center management courses.
Coordinate registration and confirmation for data center management training.?
Responsible for collecting and reporting site data center metrics to include tracking of data center visitors and approval/denial of entrance.?
Coordinate with site security to obtain access logs for monthly review and audit in accordance with the Insider Threat Program requirement. Provide metric data on accesses approved/denied to the DCM quarterly or as requested.?
Work with the respective site ISSO staffs to work off any process anomalies and provide continued improvement for data center management.?
2-5 years of related experience in physical security administration, preferably in the government contracting industry.?
- Ability to work within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service
- Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
- Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and techniques appropriate to the audience
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner
- Use of the Intelligence Community badging system is considered a positive
- Opportunity for Fast Growth within the program
- Onsite Gym ? get your workout in before work, during your lunch break, or at the end of the day
- Professional Development Assistance ?? Covering the Cost of Obtaining Professional & Technical Certifications (depending on program)
- Educational Reimbursement ?? toward degree programs and individual coursework
- 401K Match ? with 100% vesting on day one
- Health, Dental and Vision Coverage to keep you healthy, starting your first day
- We know work-life balance is important, GDIT offers Paid Time Off, Plus 10 Paid Holidays
- Parking and transit commuter benefits
- Work with top talent and some of the brightest minds in your field?
- Support missions that make a difference to our Nation
- Become part of an organization that that is committed to the highest ethical standards in all that we do?
- Thrive in the stability of a large organization, with the ability to move onto new opportunities, supporting different missions, building your career within GDIT
- Want to move, or find a job close to home? We have positions in several locations in the United States and the world
- Enjoy a culture that supports work-life balance
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors. With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.