Site Business / Compliance Manager (Government)
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by AT&T
Opening for a driven customer site Business / Compliance Manager responsible for site budget attainment and compliance enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters across a cross functional organization. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters, prepare reports for senior management. The ideal candidate is well-versed in facility, financial, legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. You are professional of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying "no" when necessary and be result-oriented
At the base level, job duties include:
* Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations Air Force guidelines and internal policies
* Quality inspection and control for Air Force base operations
* Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
* Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
* Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
* Keep abreast of Air Force and AT&T developments as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
* Prepare reports for senior management
* Administers all AT&T contractual commitments so that AT&T fulfills its requirements.
* Supports site related AT&T responses to Air Force-administered audits and coordinates with Program Business Manager.
* Reports on remediation efforts associated with Air Force-administered audit findings associated with AT&T's services.
* Creates and documents customized processes.
* Develops and documents policies and procedure manuals, desk level procedures, and custom workflows.
* Develops interface agreements, coordinates with Business Manager.
* Owns the integration of process functions for all technologies at the base level
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Experience in DoD base level IT and facilities management. 5+ years in IT Business and Compliance management
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain TS /SCI
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID Date posted 10/31/2018 SDL2017