Project Manager - Problem Management(Government)
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by AT&T
Specific Lead duties include (but are not limited to):
* Lead Problem Management ITIL Process area within a 24x7x365 Network Operation Center's (NOC) operations and personnel.
* Further develop process and procedures within the NOC.
* Update and maintain documentation associated with processes and procedures (run books).
* Mentor and develop Tier 1 & 2 technicians in the Problem Management process area.
* Support the troubleshooting of major issues with NOC monitoring tools.
* Coordinate efforts to identify root cause and recommend solutions.
* Provide leadership and coordination on projects assigned.
* Perform process development.
* Ensure that systemic issues have appropriate resolution paths.
* Identify and document root cause for priority issues.
* Generate key reports for management including but not limited to: system availability, service level agreements, ticket resolution and customer issues.
* Perform all other related duties as assigned.
* Subject to call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Must be a US Citizen and possess a Secret Clearance
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Job ID Date posted 11/05/2018 SDL2017