Background Investigator Level II - Midland, VA
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by CACI International
- A current and trained OPM/NBIB Credentialed Investigator (must have SID Number). Other Investigation Certifications not recognized. This requirement will not be waived and will meet with application disqualification if not a current and trained Credentialed Investigator (must have SID Number) supporting OPM/NBIB.
- Must have a current and verifiable favorable SSBI.
- A sense of mission in support of national security initiatives
- An impeccable work ethic, integrity, and can-do attitude
- A current driver's license, reliable personal vehicle, and willingness to travel up to a 100-mile radius daily in support of assignments
- A home office equipped with high-speed Internet (LAN line required as wireless is unauthorized)
- A personal computer compatible with Microsoft applications (e.g. Word and Excel)
- Ability to walk, type, sit, or stand for long periods of time
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, such as typing detailed reports 1-20 pages in length
- Ability to pass a mandatory Pre-Employment drug test
Education and Experience
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent and experience conducting Background Investigations in support of the OPM/NBIB mission.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.