Overnight Security Officer Wanted -Upscale Beach Resort
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by U.S. Security Associates
USA's rise as one of today's largest security companies is a natural byproduct of these differentiators together with a commitment to investing in employee reward and development, giving back? to local communities and relentlessly striving to be a security company that is? Safe. Secure. Friendly. ?
Security officer benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Life Insurance, 401K Retirement Savings Plan plus Tax-free Flexible Spending Plans
- Award Winning Training and innovative programs like SecuritySTARS?, our industry exclusive training, development and recognition initiative.
We currently have immediate career opportunities for licensed Security Officers in the local area.
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Must adhere to all site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department?s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
- State security license (Class D) is required
- Must be at least 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures.
For more information about career opportunities, contact our local USA office at or go to view our current openings.