New Business Specialist- HIRING IMMEDIATELY!
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Aerotek
- $16-$17/hr. Based on experience
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm, MUST be open to working overtime.
- Heavy data entry.
- Enter new business submissions immediately upon completion of entry
- Research and enter new business submissions received without Broker information
- Delivering files in in the prescribed order to the appropriate Case Advocate
- Enter benefit modifications
- Enter check entries as received
- Make new business thank you calls to Brokers
- Complete case photocopies and mail to Brokers as requested on new business submissions
- Provide back up in other areas within department/company as needed
- High School diploma is minimum, Bachelor's degree is preferred.
- Extensive written and communication skills
- Knowledge/experience in Microsoft Office
- Data Entry skills= REQUIRED
- Someone with previous knowledge of life, health, or dental insurance is preferred.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing ? Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.