Manager I Behavioral Health PSW MFT
Posted on Dec 9, 2018 by Kaiser Permanente
- Makes budget recommendations.
- Has input into hiring decisions with veto authority; responsible for staffing various programs: coaches staff; provides input into performance evaluations.
- Generally responsible for a small group or program such as IOP/Adolescent/Crisis Team. Responsible for program design and implementation within unit.
- Monitors access indicators: responsible for utilization management.
- Kaiser Permanente conducts compensation reviews of positions on a routine basis. At any time, Kaiser Permanente reserves the right to reevaluate and change job descriptions, or to change such positions from salaried to hourly pay status. Such changes are generally implemented only after notice is given to affected employees.
- Minimum two (2) years of post license, paid experience as a member of a psychiatric treatment team in an outpatient
setting/program under licensed supervision.
- Master's degree in applied behavioral science required.
Licenses, Certifications, Registrations
- Current license as a Marriage, Family and Child Counselor or a Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the State of California.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date.
- Knowledge of state regulations with regard to ethics, treatment, patient rights and confidentiality.
- Must be able to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment.
TITLE: Manager I Behavioral Health PSW MFT
LOCATION: Fremont, California
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.