Associate - Commercial Operations Support
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Moody's
MIS is undertaking a Transformation Program to expand the capability and effectiveness of its commercial group to better serve its customers and maximize revenues. Reporting to the Manager - Commercial Operations, the associate in this role will be responsible for providing user related support and preparing management reports. This individual will also play a key role in ensuring data quality and integrity within Salesforce.
Purpose of role:
- Provide support to Global Head of Commercial Group to improve sales performance through better reporting, metrics and controls
- Support the global Commercial Group by providing user support
- Responsible for managing marketing campaigns through use of outreach automated tools
- Manage sales data by performing integration data reconciliation, establishing control checks and routinely performing data quality reviews
- Support global Commercial Group on ad hoc projects and research
Measured on: Successful implementation of specific initiatives and increase in operational effectiveness
Support the global Commercial Operations team by providing user support for all systems in the Commercial ecosystem
Assist with Salesforce and Content Management configuration items alongside MIT
Work on marketing, meeting and seminar campaigns, meetings & seminars management through use of outreach automation tools, i.e. Marketo
Perform data entry in Salesforce and Content Management to assist Relationship Management users
Prepare and update reports & dashboards as required using Content Management, Salesforce and Business Intelligence tools
Manage repository of training user guides and documents
Manage sales data by performing integration data reconciliation, establishing control checks and routinely performing data quality reviews
Assist in implementation of specific initiatives (special/ad-hoc projects) to increase operational effectiveness
The selected candidate will be a part of the wider regional Commercial group , and work closely with colleagues located in other Americas offices. The Commercial department is responsible for developing commercial relationships with rating clients across countries in Americas, covering financial institutions, corporates, sovereigns and sub-sovereigns; as well as all classes of structured finance transactions.
- 2 -3 years of relevant work experience providing user and administrative support to a globally dispersed customer base
- Experience with Content Management systems preferred (e.g., DotCMS)
- Experience with campaign management tools (preferably Marketo)
- Strong knowledge of Sales CRM (preferably Salesforce) preferred or Business Intelligence systems (e.g., Birst, Tableau or Business Objects)
- Strong academic background in Information Technology. Bachelor's degree required, Masters in Management Information Systems a plus
- Excellent Microsoft PowerPoint, Word and Excel skills. Use of Macros in Excel would be an advantage
- Working understanding of MS Visio and MS Project will be a plus
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- Must have the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal and excellent communication skills
- Sound judgment-capable of developing independent opinion and defending own views
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in English
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Associate - Commercial Operations Support