Lead - Cleaner
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Servicon Systems Inc
Shift Days Monday - Friday
Shift Hours (Start) 5:00 PM
Shift Hours (End) 1:30 AM
Work Shift Schedule 5/40
Overtime Eligible Yes
Relocation Eligibility No
Travel Required None
Background Requirements Criminal Background Check
Citizenship Must be able to provide proof of work authorization
Clearance (Live Scan) No
Security Clearance Status Able to Obtain
Security Clearance Type Confidential
Rate of Pay USD $14.50/Yr.
Since 1976, Servicon's flagship service - custodial services for complex and high-end environments - has been the cornerstone of our business. With more than 35 years of building and sustaining long-term relationships with our clients, we take great pride in tailoring solutions that provide real and measureable ROI and an unmatched client experience.
Originating with aerospace and military installations and expanding into commercial, public and institutional markets in the 1980s, Servicon is also a nationally recognized leader in sustainability, and is CIMS GB certified. We service more than 100 million square feet daily, and down to every inch, we promise to create the clean and healthy environment that your business needs to thrive.
- Responsible for strict compliance of Servicon and client's policy and procedures and work performance is based on integrity, professionalism, respect, responsiveness and urgency.
- Fully understands and practices all client and Servicon Safety programs, promotes safety as a culture to team members and wears all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) when performing work.
- Proficient in performing all custodial work in accordance with Servicon's cleaning procedures
- Perform work assignments and perform other associates work assignments when required in compliance with Servicon's cleaning procedures / processes and quality expectations.
- Responsible for overseeing work team(s) and/or areas assigned ensuring work is performed to Servicon's quality standards and in accordance with clients Statement of Work.
- Assist Supervisor(s) in motivating assigned staff, creating a positive work environment for associates and reporting issues / problems to the appropriate Servicon management team.
- Assist in on-boarding new associates on subjects including safety programs, company policies & procedures, proper cleaning procedures / processes and maintenance of equipment.
- Inspects assigned work area during/after work has been completed and verifies that all work has been done in compliance with site specific procedures and customers scope of work, schedules, daily, weekly and monthly special requests.
- Assists supervisors in resolving custodial problems, periodic review of work schedules and recommends changes to ensure efficient and cost-effective use of staff's time, supplies and equipment.
- Ensures that supplies are available / distributed for easy access by associates, equipment is in good operating order, equipment is reported / repaired in a timely manner and custodians are provided the tools to perform their work schedules.
- Helps inventory, distribute and monitor utilization of janitorial cleaning materials to ensure efficient and cost-effective use.
- Verifies that all restrooms, clean rooms, or any other areas that have a log sheets have been completed to
- the established quality standards and initialed by the associate who performed the work.
- May be required to drive a company vehicle to pick-up / deliver supplies, perform assigned job duties and commute to other Servicon job sites. All company and client driving regulation and policies must be followed and associate must be on the "Authorized Company Drivers" list.
- Responsible for informing immediate supervisor if driving privileges have been lost or license has expired.
- If the license has been renewed a current photocopy of the license will be turned into your immediate supervisor and forwarded to the Human Resource Department
Education: Experience as a Custodian of at least 1 to 2 years. High School diploma or GED equivalent.
Clearance: If contract required: Department of Defense Secret or SAP clearance.
Certification: May require specialized training in Cleanroom, Electro Static Discharge (ESD) and other
specialty service policies and procedures and certification in specialized equipment.
Environment: Will vary considerably depending upon the clients business that can range from heavy
industrial environments (aerospace, factories, refineries, etc.) to office complexes. Significant
amount of travel required, long periods of walking, standing, sitting and lifting. Weather
changes based on the geography and time of year.
Equinox Holdings, Inc.