Customer Service Agent
Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Brook Street
Our client is seeking customer service advisors to provide a face to face service to customers who are making a UK and immigration application.
We need an individual who excels at delivering excellent customer service, work effectively as a member of the team, excellent record keeping and a desire to go the extra mile.
This role is based in Manchester City Centre and the shifts will work on a 2 week rotational rota 20 hours per week. The office will be open from 9am to 8pm Monday to Saturday so you must be flexible to be able to work on a rota across these hours.
Due to the nature of these roles an enhanced criminal record check will be undertaken for all candidates. You must also be able to provide 3 years employment/education referee details.
No qualifications are required for this role but you must have the ability to be able to speak to customers in a calm and explanatory way to help them through this process. This is key to the role.
The duties will be as follows:
1. To capture and digitise information as part of the process.
2. Act as a first point of contact for customer queries.
3. Manage customer expectations, interact and display professionalism at all times.
4. Ensure performance targets are met on a daily basis.
5. Manage difficult customers displaying professionalism at all times.
6. Provide clear and concise responses on service queries without using any departmental jargon.
If you are interested in this role then please get in touch with us today! Please send your CV to: Or call to register your interest
Sheridan Ward Recruitment Services
Ocean Consulting Limited
Red Flag Recruitment