VP - Corporate Secretary Lawyer # 121303
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Credit Suisse -
Assist in all elements of planning and administering to Board and management meetings, including agenda development, drafting resolutions and minutes, meeting with members of senior management to discuss initiatives, making distributions, and all elements of organizing and executing meetings.
- Provide governance advice in connection with various firm initiatives and New Business matters, as well as develop related Board and committee materials.
- Work on, review and own regulatory reports regarding the firm's structural organization and related matters.
- Liaise with Corporate Secretaries across regions on governance and other matters.
- Work on the development of, and information gathering and confirmation for, firm's internal legal entity database, EnterpriseD, and related procedures and policies.
- Oversee paralegals with respect to governance, regulatory reporting and other corporate secretarial matters.
- Attend to general corporate secretary and governance matters, such as providing secretary's certificates, drafting organizational documents, committee charters and related; liaising with regulatory affairs, internal audit and others regarding documentation production, etc.
- Take on other tasks as the group's role continues to develop.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
JD from an accredited university
- NY Bar admission.
- At least 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience practicing corporate and/or banking, financial services industry law a plus.
- Ability to collaborate closely with stakeholders from different disciplines and within a team.
- Ability to work with and present to members of senior management and Board.
- Confident team-player, a creative and strategic thinker with the ability to influence and build trusted relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize effectively; ability to work under pressure without compromising quality.
Credit Suisse -
Michael Page International - US