Junior Bank Regulatory Compliance Officer # 120191
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Credit Suisse -
Our Compliance team is looking for a junior Bank Regulatory Compliance Coverage Officer to join the team in our New York office.
This position is responsible for providing, along with the Department Head, Bank Regulatory compliance coverage for Credit Suisse departments across all Divisions, as applicable.
RESPONSIBILITIES - Assist with the coverage of the Bank Regulatory Compliance Program, including:
- Conducting monitoring and testing from a bank regulatory compliance perspective.
- Conducting block leave reviews.
- Working on special bank regulatory compliance projects and analyses from both a 1st LoD and a 2nd LoD perspective.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an undergraduate degree or relevant work experience.
- A graduate degree is highly preferred.
- You have 2-4 years prior experience preferred as a Bank Regulatory Compliance Officer or Banking Agency examiner.
- You have some understanding of Federal Reserve Board and New York State Department of Financial Services regulations related to enterprise compliance issues, loans or deposits.
- You demonstrate a willingness to deal with senior business leaders in the firm.
- Willingness to take initiative and ownership of issues; doesn't require a lot of hands on management.
- Familiarity with IT systems preferred.
- Technically proficient in the use of Power Point and Excel.
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills General business analysis and problem solving skills.
- Extremely strong organizational skills.
- Ability to understand the detail but also able to take a big picture approach.
- Strong communications skills at all levels.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Desire and commitment to "make a difference".
- Dynamic and willing to challenge the status quo.
- Proactive with drive and energy.
- 100% team player.
Morgan Stanley USA
New York Life Insurance Company
Credit Suisse -
The Goodkind Group