SVP Global Command Supervisor
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Citi-US
- Primary Location: United States,New York,New York
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Corporate Services
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: Yes, 10 % of the Time
- Job ID:
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
The CSIS Global Command Center Supervisor is a key leadership and strategic role within Citi Security & Investigative Services (CSIS). The position is responsible for maintaining relationships with senior management and implementing strategies to ensure a high level of customer service to our clients, the continued growth and development of staff, as well as the quality assurance of the CSIS brand. The CSIS Global Command Center Supervisor shall lead and is responsible for ensuring that all corporate interests are protected to comply with any regional security, statutory, regulatory and business regulations. The Global Command Center operates 24 hours-per-day, 7 days-per-week, 365 days-per-year.
• Manage day-to-day functions performed by the Global Command Center team in support of global security functions, across multiple locations and jurisdictions in which Citi has a business presence/operation.
• Knowledge and understanding of regional risk environments along with the ability to effectively apply appropriate crisis response protocols to mitigate those risks or react to those risks, as needed.
• Oversee, maintain and coordinate operational processes performed by Regional Command Center support teams.
• Ensure management and Global Command Center support teams are properly trained in all aspects of command center process functions and requirements to ensure compliance with global specific operating plans.
• Work in conjunction with the Regional Command Center Managers to ensure consistency of protocol responses and dissemination of critical decision making information.
• Execute the global guidelines to include; all regional facilities; call trees for senior business leaders and regional CSIS personnel; directory of Citigroup support units; directory of support organizations which would be utilized during a crisis and update country profiles.
• Participate in response plans and training exercises to establish baseline organizational response to events.
• Develop communications between the other Regional Command Centers, to ensure that consistent actions are performed, as they impact the business and CSIS in general.
• Act as the communication lead and point of contact between field response personnel, senior regional CSIS managers and business leaders.
• Manage and coordinate the day to day standard operational procedures for the Global Command Center.
• Enter incident and/or crisis data into case management systems, ensuring accuracy and thorough reporting
• Maintain management overview of issues occurring at a high level globally, through internet observation, news media reporting, and establish intergroup communication with other CSIS teams
• Review Post-Crisis actions and evaluate performance and processes to determine how well the Crisis Management Plan was executed, lessons learned and update the methodology of the response plan as needed.
• Manage team of professional security staff, which includes hiring, training, coaching and performance management
Minimum 4-year College Degree
• 8+ years in military, law enforcement, or private sector security industry functions with demonstrated competency in incident command and crisis management required, with at least 5+ years of experience managing professional security staff or team.
• Direct experience in prior administrative and public or private sector organizational command center management
• Must be flexible and able to work traditional and non-traditional work hours as determined by an event, circumstances or needs of the business.
• Prior experience utilizing crisis management tools and technology in the areas of communications, event monitoring and incident response.
• In depth experience with Microsoft suite products and ability to learn more technologically advanced software systems required for successful operations.
• Necessary technical expertise appropriate to the knowledge of security response and crisis management function
• Effective strategic planning and execution abilities.
• Ability to work under stressful high operations tempo situations with the ability to brief executive leadership at any time.
• Demonstrates a functional understanding of Security industry operations, technologies and processes.
• Provides critical leadership and active support, to regional teams, to ensure that risks and incidents are properly mitigated.
• Develop and influence cohesive teams that can adapt to changing situations and can function effectively in extremely stressful and chaotic conditions.
• Aids support and response efforts by adding value for provisioning resources in a dynamic and relevant capacity that enables responding elements to rapidly address an incident or crisis.
• Utilize a consistent planning method for assigned tasks that must be accomplished on a daily basis.
• Exceptional analytical skills to define develop and manage multiple processes.
• Exceptional discretion of highly sensitive and confidential information.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills through written and oral communication required to effectively interface with senior CSIS managers, senior Citi business managers and external contacts.
• Exhibit the ability to influence those entities that are not in direct management line within the CSIS organization.
• Function with critical deadlines and managing multiple objectives tasks.
• Function with limited supervision in a multitude of situations. SVP Global Command Supervisor
Top Dog Recruiting