Operations Associate Analyst
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Moody's
- Responsible for regulatory reporting, monitoring and issue resolution across all impacted jurisdictions
- Responsible for data analysis, data capture and data quality
- Second-tier support identifying, resolving and/or escalating internal client reported data issues
- Monitor and act upon system-generated reports for time-sensitive and regulatory oversight activities
- Partner with internal teams including, Project Management, Global Middle Office, IT and the ratings lines of business to meet business demands
- Contribute towards resolving production issues, maintenance projects, and enhancement initiatives.
- Investigating and resolving queries using internal management tools
- Create and maintain documentation for team knowledge base.
The Regulatory Support and Remediation (RSR) is responsible for implementing and owning streamlined operational support and controls across the rating process framework, implementing solutions to evolving regulatory requirements and prioritizing cross-functional projects across Moody's Investors Services (MIS).
- BA/BSc in business, finance, management or similar field;
- 2 years of experience in a similar role with demonstrable understanding of operational frameworks and project life-cycle
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work in highly pressured environment
- Ability to work independently and have high attention to detail
- Accustomed to high workload volume expectations
- Understanding of operations
- Excellent Excel skills to work with large data sets
- Masters degree in MSc / MBA is a plus
- Understanding of the credit rating process is a plus
- Understanding of the regulatory environment relevant to Credit Rating Agencies is a plus
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at .
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email .. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.
Operations Associate Analyst