Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Adecco UK Limited
Adecco are recruiting for an Admin Officer to work in a local authority in Wandsworth.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
- Mosaic Systems
- Data entry
Main duties and responsibilities
- To provide Business and Administrative support be familiar with the service requirements and demonstrate the ability to deal with a varied workload.
- Setting up new starter on systems (Mosaic) Wandsworth I.T. Account and with equipment, such as: telephone; laptops and remote working capability. Assisting Team Manager with Induction of new team members.
- Working with Social Workers and staff to maintain good data integrity, ensuring recording of Visit; Contact and Allocations; Children and Teenagers (CYP) coming into Care Notifications; completing of Health Assessments; Child's Journey and Missing Data and transfer check lists within timescales.
- Process and maintain records using both manual and computerised systems. Imputing data, including collection of statistical information. To ensure the robust administration and management of data, collation, processing of information and statistics and reports and spreadsheets.
- Take action-minutes, where required, but not limited to Legal Planning Meetings (LPM); strategy Meetings; Children Protection Conferences and CLA Reviews and ensure recording on system and distribution within timescale in agreement with your line and team managers.
- To lead and assist with the compliance of procedures for financial and budgetary control following financial systems as required by the Local Authority. Carrying out financial transactions in accordance with audit procedures. To maintain budget and Petty Cash and imprest accounts (where applicable) and make payments as required and that systems are in place to track transactions.
- Where appropriate to be able to support Centre Management requirements such as Health and Safety; Reception; Imprest Accounts. (applicable in such areas as Contact Centre Administration).
- To type and send letters emails and information as necessary in accordance with council correspondence standards maintaining circulation To manage the incoming and outgoing post including opening sorting and distributing mail.
- To be fully aware of and understand the duties and responsibilities arising from the Children Act 1989 and amendments 2004 and Working Together in relation to child protection and safeguarding children and teenagers as this applies to your role within the council
- To also be fully aware of the principles of safeguarding as they apply to vulnerable adults in relation to your work
- To ensure that your line manager Is made aware and kept fully informed of any concerns which you may have in relation to safeguarding and/or child protect.
- Generally promote the services of the department by assisting the public in person or by telephone in a helpful and courteous
- Carry out all duties in accordance with Richmond and Wandsworth SSA Equal Opportunities policy with respect to the staff and public actively promoting equality and seeking to prevent and overcome disadvantage and
- To be responsible for professional development, and attend training in agreement with your line manager.
- To embrace and carry out your work in accordance with the SSA's staff Behaviour and Values requirements.
- To undertake any other duties as required commensurate with the post
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Austrian Tourist Office
Crewit Resourcing Limited