Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Midas Recruitment
We are currently recruiting for the UK's leading and largest firm of attorneys based in the City Centre, specialising in a variety of areas. They are looking for an experienced, professional Administrator to join their established company. The ideal candidate will have the ability to take instruction and work on their own initiative. Our client are offering a starting salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 depending upon experience, with a genuine opportunity to progress further within the business.
As the Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Providing general secretarial and administrative assistance in order to support the fee earners
- Assisting with case management and formalities, ensuring accuracy at all times
- Producing correspondence, specifications and other written material from drafts and dictation
- Setting up new client records on the in-house system
- Creating, ensuring sign-off and sending standard letters and documents to clients
- Assisting fee earners in managing documents, collating and managing evidence
- Gathering and collating prior art documents and forwarding to patent office or foreign associates
The successful candidate for the role of the Administrator will have:
- Experience working within an administration position in a professional or legal environment
- Excellent IT skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Organisation and presentation skills
In return the Administrator will receive a basic salary of between £20,000 and £25,000 dependent upon experience with the opportunity to progress within a well-established organisation.
- 26 days annual holiday, plus statutory days
- Life assurance
- Private medical insurance
- Permanent health insurance
- Opportunity to undertake professional training
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
ST MARTIN'S CENTRE FOR HEALTH AND HEALING
Designer Contracts Ltd
Wheatcroft Sims Associates