Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by FJ
FJ Ratchford Ltd is a long established business since 1889, offering a wide range of covering materials for many markets and industries, including luxury packaging, books, boxes and many more.
This is an exciting long-term position for the correct candidate and will involve getting to know most areas of the business.
The successful candidate will be managing and developing an assigned business sector / area to generate new business leads and build and extend existing customer relationships.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintaining customer relationships.
- To deal with customers in a given area / industry.
- To promote our products and being able to up sell and cross sell our products and services.
- Maximising areas of business.
- Asking the correct questions and getting all necessary information from the customer.
- Responding to emails and other admin duties.
- Following up all enquiries and leads.
- Reporting to Head of Sales with regards to new leads and relevant sales information.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
£24,000 pa basic
Other benefits can include:
- Free on-site car parking
- Job incentives
- Christmas Party
- Discretionary annual Bonus