Customer Services Administrator - Scheduling
Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Venatu Consulting Ltd
Customer Services Administrator - Scheduling - Immediate start
£16,500 per annum, rising to £17,500 per annum after probation
25 days holiday, free parking, Life Assurance and Pension.
Monday to Friday 8.00am - 4.00pm and 9.00am - 5.00pm (part of a rota)
Venatu Recruitment Group are delighted to be working with a Wakefield based organisation looking to recruit a Scheduling Administrator to join their team. As part of the wider Scheduling team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the scheduling of engineers throughout the UK against key deadlines.
- Scheduling of engineers for work throughout the UK
- Management of diaires and appointments
- Respond to incoming calls effectively and of responding to incoming emails
- Update database to maintain customer actions and records
- Liaise with internal teams and satellite offices
- Work effectively to deadline
- Good knowledge of Microsoft including Excel
- Previous telephone customer services experience
- Any previous scheduling experience would be of distinct advantage but not essential
- Team Player
- Able to work to deadline
- Happy to work in a fast-paced team
If you're looking for to work for a well know estblished company who have grown significantly then please do get in touch for more information.
Adecco UK Limited
Bagnall Hopkins Recruitment