Posted on Dec 19, 2018 by Randstad Construction, Property and Engineering
Are you organised and dependable? We are currently looking for an experienced Administrator for a full time role based in Chatham
Location: Chatham, Kent
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months +
Salary/Rate: £9 - £9.50 per hour
Full Time Hours: 8:00am to 5:30pm, 5 days per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Lizzie Dodd (Maidstone branch)
This will be a busy and demanding role and you will be required to be self motivated, enthusiastic and professional. You will be based on site in Chatham, Kent.
Your duties will consist of but are not limited to the following:
- Collating information and putting together O+M mannuals
- Ensure that office facilities and consumables are maintained in an organised manner
- Collating information from site
- Distributing drawings
- Creating site packs from collating information
- Supporting project engineers with administration
- Support the site team in the preparation of correspondence and reports
- Book and facilitate the organisation of meetings, including the provision of refreshments where required.
- Preparation and distribution of all relevant papers in advance.
- Sort, maintain, copy and distribute correspondence as directed
- Ensure relevant paperwork is filed appropriately and maintained in an organised manner
- Maintain and manage diary schedules where required for your manager(s)
- Book travel and accommodation in line with the clients travel policy
You must have:
- Experience in Powerpoint, Excel, Word and Outlook
- Document Controller/Site Secretary experience is preferable
- Excellent time management skills
- Be within 1 hours travel
- Good communication skills
- IT skills and working knowledge of document controlling systems
- Must be flexible with hours during busy periods
- Construction experience is preferred but not essential
What to do next:
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Lizzie Dodd at Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
HR GO Recruitment
Rark Solutions ltd
New Appointments Group
Atlas Recruitment Group