Client Service Administrator
Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Atlas Employment Ltd
Role - Client Service Administrator
Location - Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary - £22,000 per annum depending on experience
Benefits - On-site parking
Do you have good administration skills and close attention to detail?
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this existing client who are looking for a customer focussed Client Service Administrator to join their busy team.The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, be able to take on new tasks and have a willingness to support the team as and when required.
What will I be doing as a Client Service Administrator?
- Liaising with clients by telephone and email
- Assisting to manage a portfolio of 60+ client accounts
- Establishing and maintaining good working relationships with clients and colleagues
- Maintaining a record of calls made, contact details, discussion notes and following up
- Liaising with clients regularly to ensure monthly information is received in a timely manner
- Reconciling ledgers and applying adjustments as necessary, and reporting any inaccuracies
- Noting any anomalies in cash receipts and highlighting this to the team
- Liaising with clients in respect of debtor queries, disputes and ledger administration
I should apply for the Client Service Administrator role if I have…
- Good administration skills including Microsoft Excel
- The ability to challenge and pro-actively seek a solution to problems
- A professional telephone manner
- The ability to prioritise own workload to ensure team and client requirements are met
- Strong numerical skills with close attention to detail
Easy transport routes from; Blewbury, Boars Hill, Bicester, Chilton, Cholsey, Dorchester, Grove, Harwell, Kingston Bagpuize, Newbury, Oxford, Wantage, Wallingford
Ref.No - BP250
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full-Time / 08.30 - 17.30 / Mon - Fri
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Atlas Employment Ltd