Posted on Dec 13, 2018 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
Page Personnel are recruiting a Sales Administrator for a growing business based in Wakefield.
For the right candidate there will be a fantastic training and career programme.
Our client based in the heart of Wakefield town centre, are looking for an experienced Sales Administrator to join their growing business support team. With easy public transport links this role is perfect for those looking for a new career within the industrial service sector.
Sales Administrator - Wakefield
Day to day duties will include:
- Input customer orders, contracts, delivery information, forecasts and price files into the SAP system
- Administrative procedures within the sales department
- Respond to customer enquires, liaising with other departments to resolve queries
- Monitor sales information on customer performance
- Customer feedback/ complaints
The successful candidate will:
- Knowledge of SAP although full training can be given - desirable
- Confident telephone manner - essential
- Previous experience of customer service, order/ sales data processing in a busy environment - essential
- Excellent written communication skills - essential
- Previously worked in an driven by continuous improvement and change - desirable
Immediate start at a growing industrial services business
Central location with easy transport links
Temp role with the view of going permanent
Monday- Friday 37.5 hours
£11 per hour/ £20,000 - £22,000 permanent salary equivalent.
Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
Randstad Employment Bureau
Pytec IT Recruitment