Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Twentyfour Recruitment Group
Role: Reception Manager
Location: Chalfont, Buckinghamshire
Salary: £20,000 to £21,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Reception or Front Desk Manager? Are you highly organised with excellent administration and communication skills? Are you looking for a full time position, managing a busy team? If this sounds like you, please read on!
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an organised and hardworking School Reception Manager to manage their busy team of Receptionists and coordinate the front desk. This is a varied role, suited to an individual with excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
Please note: the hours for this role are Monday - Friday, 7:45am- 4:15pm, only apply if you can work these hours.
Main Responsibilities of the Reception Manager:
- Ensure incoming calls are answered and directed appropriately
- Manage telephone system and voicemail
- Manage incoming and outgoing post
- Arrange travel bookings
- Manage, train, supervise and support reception staff
- Provide good customer service
- Order office supplies
- Monitor visitors, staff and student signing in/out
- General administration
Ideal Candidate for the Reception Manager role:
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Able to multitask and time manage
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Strong leadership skills
- Calm and efficient when working under pressure
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above advert then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
The Language Business
Twentyfour Recruitment Group
LinkPoint Resources Limited
Chrysalis Recruitment Solutions Ltd