Marketing Coordinator / Administrator
Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Huntress
Huntress is currently working with a well established Financial Services client based in the City of London, who is recruiting for an experienced Marketing Coordinator/Administrator.
Working hours for this position are 9.30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. With a pay rate of £16 per hour. This is a temporary role for a minimum of 1 month, with the opportunity of a permanent opening for the ideal candidate.
The main responsibility of this position is to support the business across a range of marketing and business development disciplines;
- Support campaigns through business research
- Prepare proposal documentation
- Regularly update the website using content management systems
- Track and report all enquiries from the website
- Prepare and issue all communications using campaign tools
- Support on larger evens (EG - Conferences and corporate hospitality receptions)
- Prepare weekly marketing activity summary
- Arranging marketing meetings and ad hoc administration duties
The ideal candidate for this position;
- Marketing and/or events coordination experience
- Highly organised and used to juggling workloads
- Experience in professional services or partnership environment desirable
- A good level of IT skills is required, including:
- Professional, articulate and able to communicate with all levels externally and internally
- Proven writing skills - in brochure copy/web content/advertising/direct mail
- Ability to build good relationships within Marketing team and Office Services Team to ensure events are delivered efficiently
This position is due to start ASAP, please apply now to avoid disappointment.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
Sauce Recruitment Ltd