Legal PA - Banking & restructuring
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Page Personnel Secretarial & Business Support
Provide professional Legal PA support to the Legal Team.
PA and Administrative Support to be provided to staff from multiple legal departments.
An International Multi-service law firm with presence across all corners of the world. You will work for an exceptional outfit with progression and development of staff their key to success.
- Attending internal client or project meetings.
- Support Fee Earners with the production and maintenance of plans using our pricing and project management tools
- Assisting Solicitors with the billing process
- Undertaking research on clients on behalf of partners and Solicitors
- Collating information for preparation of bids, tenders, and proposal documents.
- Managing production of documents.
- Coordinating typing of audio files, drafting correspondence, producing documents/letters/e-mails and memos.
- Opening client files
- Diary management for lawyers including arranging meetings and appointments, both internally and externally, ensuring the Outlook diary is up to date and holds all the necessary information in relation to the appointment
- Responsibility for booking travel, meeting rooms and arranging for necessary equipment and refreshments
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Reliable and hardworking
- Remain calm when working under pressure
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Distribute workload and be an active team member
- An ability to juggle priorities and work on your own initiative
- Legal Experience preferred
A competitive salary plus an annual Bonus scheme, Gym Membership Loan, Permanent Health Insurance and many more excellent benefits.
Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment
Maze Recruitment Services Limited