Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP
Slater and Gordon are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Assistant to join our Clinical Negligence Team. The role is primarily to provide high level administrative support to fee earners within the practice group ensuring that all duties are completed promptly and efficiently. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, organised Legal Assistant to work alongside Industry Leaders at one of the UK's largest law firms.
Responsibilities to include:
• Preparing court documents
• Typing and data entry
• Answering incoming calls on behalf of the team
• Arranging meetings and maintaining diaries
• Providing administrative support to nominated fee earner(s)
• Maintaining files from opening to archiving
• Effectively handling post (incoming, outgoing and filing)
• Undertaking court work, such as completing court forms
• Excellent typing skills
• Able to work on own initiative
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• A willingness to learn and must be a quick learner
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
What we offer in return:
In return we offer a competitive salary with market leading benefits, a positive and inviting work environment, exposure to industry specialists and the fantastic opportunity to develop a rewarding and successful career with an award winning law firm.
Slater and Gordon is a leading consumer law firm and our mission is to give people easier access to world class legal services. The firm provides specialist legal and complementary services in a broad range of areas and our clients are the centre of it all.
How to apply:
If you would like to make a formal application please select "Apply now" and follow the online process. Should your application be shortlisted a member of the recruitment team will be in touch.
Lucy Walker Recruitment Ltd