Administrator (Bournemouth Town Centre)
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Change Recruitment Services Ltd
Our client a leading national Social Enterprise are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to support the delivery of a project focused on providing quality employment services to disadvantaged members of the community through a range of programs within the Employment Related Services sector for their Bournemouth office.
Reporting directly into the Contract Manager, you will be responsible for providing a comprehensive administrative function to the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
· Providing support to the management team to achieve project compliance and project outcomes
· Completing comprehensive reports to monitor the achievement of individual and site performance targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
· Coordination of site activity planning and implementation to achieve core interventions for all programme participants including relevant participant contact and completion of all relevant administration requirements
· Coordination of Health and Safety compliance as well as point of contact for building and maintenance issues
· Accountable for timely and appropriate actions to re-engage participants who fall out of work
· Ensure the effective use of the data system to manage team / partner performance, identify areas for improvement and report / analyse performance
· Continually develop and review processes
This role would be well suited to an experienced Administrator who possesses excellent communication and motivational skills. You will need to possess a real "can do" attitude and have patience in your approach at times. Experience and competency in the Microsoft Office suite of packages is essential as is the ability to be composed in a busy environment.
The successful applicant will require an Enhanced DBS check as the role will involve contact with vulnerable adults as will an HMG Baseline Personnel Security Standard and prison vetting.
In return our client is offering a salary of £16,000 per annum alongside a range of additional benefits.
Interviews will be conducted throughout December and January.
For more information on this fantastic opportunity, please apply now!
Change Recruitment Services Limited provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business. Change Recruitment Services Limited is committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.