Filing / Mailroom Assistant
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by HRC Recruitment.
Position: Filing / Mailroom Assistant
Salary: Circa £15,000 - £18,000 per annum
Are you experienced in Filing, Archiving or Mailroom support? Are you comfortable working in a professional services environment? Do you like to be in a busy, fast paced environment? This could be the role for you!
HRC Recruitment is working on an exclusive basis with an award winning legal company, based in Glasgow City Centre to recruit and an experienced Filing / Mailroom Assistant to join there friendly and hardworking team.
Working as part of a busy team who handle a high volume workload, your duties as Filing / Mailroom Assistant will include:
- Opening, sorting and distributing mail
- Collection of outgoing mail throughout periods of the day
- Making deliveries
- Data input of client information (adhering to GDPR criteria)
- Filing of case notes
- Allocating mail via the case management system
- Photocopying and scanning
- Any other duties as required
What will the successful candidate look like?
- You must have extensive experience from a filing / mailroom environment
- Communication skills are essential
- You will have first class attention to detail skills
- You must be comfortable with the physical aspect of this role as you will be on your feet a lot!
To be successful for this role you will be well presented, confident and have first class communication skills. You will be hardworking and able to work to tight deadlines.
If you wish to apply for this position please forward your CV to Jackie MacGregor or apply online.
Please follow me on LinkedIn or on Twitter for latest job roles and market updates.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency