Data Entry Administrator - Wimbledon and Surrounding Area's
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Carlton Recruitment
Data Entry Administrator
Wimbledon and Surrounding Area's
£9.00 - £10.50ph
We have clients based in and around the Wimbledon area looking for experienced Data Entry Administrators. There are jobs across all sectors including sales, marketing, medical and education.
As a Data Entry Administrator, your role will be to update and maintain computer systems and archives, on a daily basis. The type of information varies from company to company. The information you work with might be text-based or numerical. It could be paper-based information that needs logging into spreadsheets or databases.
It's an important role as information in these systems are only valuable if it is accurate, up to date and useable.
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities
- Process documents by reviewing data for deficiencies; resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures or returning incomplete documents for resolution
- Verify entered data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data information is incomplete; purging files to eliminate duplication of data
- Secure information by completing database backups
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes
- Fluent understanding or written and spoken English
- Highly organised, with great attention to detail/ Must be thorough
- Fast and accurate Typing skills (tests will be given)
- Fast and accurate Data Entry Skills (tests will be given)
- Self-motivated and target driven
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.