Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Impact Recruitment Ltd
Full Time Hours (Monday to Friday)
9am - 5pm
Do you have previous experience of working as a Secretary within a legal firm?
Do you have excellent time management and organisational skills?
If this sounds like you, I have the perfect opportunity for you!
Our client in Northampton is seeking an efficient LegalSecretary with outstanding attention to detail. You will be providing support to a Partner and a number of fee earners.
Duties and responsibilities for the Legal Secretary role include:
- Taking telephone calls from clients and third party solicitors and providing appropriate updates where necessary
- Preparing and completing legal forms
- Preparing client engagement correspondence and sending out to clients
- Typing and Amending documents
- Using case management system
- Reception duties on an ad hoc basis
- Closing of files and following archiving procedures
- Assisting with the billing process
Skills and experience required for the Legal Secretary role:
- Legal experience
- A positive attitude to work and an enthusiasm to do a good job
- Excellent organisation skills and proficient in audio transcription
- A competent user of Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional telephone manner
All responses will be managed in line with the new GDPR regulations.
Please note, due to the high volumes of applications we receive daily, should you not be contacted within 72 hours, your application is unsuccessful. Thank you.