Part time Administration assistant
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Bailey Employment Services
Our client, based in Devizes are looking for an experienced Administration assistant to join their friendly team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking for a permanent part-time role.
20 hours a week, Mon-Fri
- 10am - 2.30pm
- Front line reception and dealing with counter enquires
- Answer incoming calls through the switchboard.
- Keeping stock records of stationery and ordering as directed.
- Deal with the administration of ordering stock for the office, venues and Parks & Open spaces as directed.
- To assist in producing and updating publicity, together with social media, to promote services and events.
- Maintain and updates a library of press articles and historical events
- Attend meetings as a minute-taker and prepare minutes for distribution.
- Under the direction of the Personnel & Civic Administrator create and produce leaflets and posters relating to services and events.
A personable team player comfortable with communicating with people at all levels.
Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP