Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Brooks Transport Services Ltd
Job title: Office Administrator
Salary: £17,500-£18,500 per annum
Location: Halstead, Essex
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Hours: 10.30am - 6.30pm, Monday - Friday
Brooks Transport is a family owned company with over forty years' experience in Transport and Logistics operating in the fast moving commercial and consumer goods environment, including the high end high value product sectors. We are looking for an Office Administrator to join our friendly and dedicated group.
If you can work efficiently and methodically with a positive outlook, and have previous experience in administration, this Office Administrator position could be for you.
Job description for Office Administrator
This role involves responding to telephone calls in a timely manner and providing a friendly and supportive service to customers, inputting and maintaining data on our warehouse system, and general office administration duties including answering ad hoc queries.
You will be a valued member of our warehouse team.
Requirements for an Office Administrator
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, customer care and communication skills
- Support and communicate the company values and be highly driven by quality
- Have IT knowledge
- Previous transport & logistics experience desirable, but not essential
- As part of the team you will enjoy working in a fast pace environment, be passionate about your work, innovative with your ideas and strive to provide the premier transport solution
HARRIS PRIMARY ACADEMY MAYFLOWER
Braintree District Council