Posted on Dec 11, 2018 by Parity Professionals
CEO Assistant - 12 months - Glasgow - £130 - £147 per day
Our public sector client is looking to have a CEO Assistant join their team on a 12 month contract. The purpose of this role is to to provide dynamic and responsive support the Chief Executiveto ensure the effectiveness and smooth running of the CEO's office.
- Experience of working within a multi-disciplinary team and the ability to manage and prioritise own work load
- Experience of complex diary management and event/travel coordination
- Experience of programme (project) administration support
- Experience of interfacing with internal and external stakeholders including senior management and senior officials
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel, Word & Power Point
- Meticulous in organising and co-ordinating external/ internal meetings
- High degree of discretion and confidentiality
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills, managing both internally and externally including other PAs to senior managers
- Exceptional attention to detail whilst managing multiple tasks
- Strong focus on quality of output
Parity - Source, Develop, Transform
Parity Professionals Ltd acts in the capacity of an Employment Business when providing contract work finding services.
We welcome applications from all sections of society and applicants will be considered on the basis of their suitability for the position