Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by First Recruitment Services Limited
A leading aerospace industry company are looking for a motivated individual to assist and support with customer contracts. An exciting time to join this company as they continuously grow to maintain their status as one of the best companies to work for, and do business with.
- Processing orders from customers within the service levels of the agreed contracts.
- Ensuring all customers receive high level of customer service.
- Provide status reports as agreed, to all all contracted customers within contract guidelines.
- Assist in the quotes and invoices approval process.
- Ordering materials when required to support necessary contracts, ensuring on time delivery.
- Managing each subcontractor relating to the corresponding contracts
- Warranty activity assistance for components under contract
- At customer performance review meetings, you will need to arrange, prepare and represent the company
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office Computer literate
- A willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Knowledge of Quantum IT system is an advantage but not essential.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for this vacancy