Temp Sales Progressor
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Deverell Smith
We are looking for an experienced Sales Progressor to become part of an high end estate agency career prospects to an experienced and hardworking individual. As a Sales Progressor you will need to be energetic and ready to work in a fast paced environment. You will be involved in managing a pipeline of work for the negotiators. The role requires someone who has experience in property sales progression and is able to support the sales team in day to day administration.
- Managing the sales progression
- Drawing up memorandums of sales
- Liaising with conveyancers and solicitors
- Ensuring all files are up to date
- Respond to phone and website enquiries.
- Prepare any handover packs to be given to buyers on completion.
- You must have had sales experience in a well- established agency.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Advanced IT skills, including Word, Excel, Ms outlook
Offering between £25,000 - £30,000
The Music Market / Arts and Media Ltd