Posted on Dec 14, 2018 by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
Your new company
Your new company is a well established manufacturing organisation with a huge UK presence. They specialise in the Food industry and they are looking to take on a new member of their Customer Services Team as a Technical Assistant. This role will be to facilitate their business-to-business complaints process. This role involves the organisation of information, data and report writing. You will be reviewing complaints with the view to produce reports, gather trends and analyse.
Your new role
- The purpose of your role is to manage and coordinate the customer complaints system by ensuring all complaints are logged in the appropriate format.
- You will explore customer complaints in depth with the focus on complaints trends and resolutions
- You will track the stages of complaint investigation & ensure timely closure
- You will be responsible for report writing
- You will maintain the product complaints spreadsheet, database and filing system
- Maintain customer databases and ensure you working in line with Quality Assurance, Regulatory and Food Safety regulations
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination of complaints meetings and note taking
- Produce visual reports in various formats to enable the understanding and assessment of data including, graphs of all types, tables, maps, diagrams.
- You will be required to use various programs including Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio.
- You will be required to complete customer KPI reports in an accurate and timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have experience in a technical based role of a similar nature. You will need to be accustomed with dealing with complaints, maintaining a resilient nature at all times. You will need to drive as the location is not accessible via public transport.
What you'll get in return
You will get a competitive salary and be part of a well-known organisation that always look to grow their staff internally.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.