Office Manager / Studio Coordinator - Creative Agency
Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by OTNO
Calling all Office Managers / Studio Coordinators / Admin Executives / Agency Coordinators etc!
Want to work for a vibrant creative agency in the heart of Leeds?
Where? You'd be joining a super creative and outgoing design and artwork agency who work with some of the biggest FMCG giants out there. They're a fast-growing start up agency who have a mega sparky and collaborative culture.
What? This role is crucial to the smooth running of the agency and you'll be the glue that holds everything together. You'll be the heart of the agency ensuring all processes run efficiently and being on hand to help out whoever & wherever you can!
Who? Experience of running and coordinating activities and admin within an agency environment is what we're looking for and being extremely organised is a given! But overall personality fit is what's most important here. You'll need to be fun, energetic, extremely sociable and have a great sense of humour to get on with the rest of the team!
Every day is different in such a busy and vibrant agency, but a typical day for you could involve;
- Being the friendly and welcoming face of the agency and ensuring our visitors have the best experience possible!
- Coordinating the recruitment activity and liaising with external recruitment partners
- HR administration where needed
- Holiday and sickness management
- Travel bookings
- PA duties to the Directors
- Building and facilities management
- Procurement of any supplies needed
- Holding inductions for new talent
- Other ad-hoc tasks to contribute to the day to day running of the studio
If you're up to the challenge and want to join one of the most exciting start-up creative agencies then please click apply or visit to get in contact with us!
Gloss Creative Recruitment
JV Recruitment Ltd
Venatu Consulting Ltd