Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by Badenoch & Clark
Overall job purpose
Sourcing and screening candidates for the Southern region and oversee the hiring process in line with the company initiative to centralise the recruitment function.
* Managing the end to end recruitment process for support, commercial and fee earning vacancies.
* Ensuring a positive experience for hiring managers and candidates, suggesting process improvements as necessary.
* Sourcing new candidates and telephone-screen to assess competencies and motivations
* Aiming to increase the number of referrals by promoting the referral scheme to hiring managers and other employees.
* Conducting final stage HR interviews with hiring managers
* Supporting and direct hiring managers on recruiting best practice, interview and selection techniques
* Liaising with recruitment agencies, including fee negotiation and effective communication, ensuring all candidates receive positive and timely feedback
* Working closely with the Southern HR team - conduct meetings with new joiners to gain feedback on the hiring process, potential referrals etc.
* Ensuring the Applicant Tracking System is kept up to date for reporting
* Complete Ad-hoc projects such as the Preferred Supplier List review, Referral scheme etc
Personal and professional qualities
* Need to be happy to travel to other offices when necessary (for conducting interviews and Assessment days etc.) It is helpful if you have your own car.
Badenoch and Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch and Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch and Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
Badenoch & Clark