Posted on Dec 12, 2018 by Welsh Water
Salary: Band 4 - (£23,772 - £27,012)
What you will do
- Maintain, repair and install equipment as part of the catchment team, to work individually or as part of a team. Be able to fault-find; rectify problems with electrical systems and all ancillary equipment.
- Install, maintain and repair electrical systems generally.
- Demonstrate an ability to read, understand and work from electrical drawings.
What we offer
We know that if our employees are happy, our customers are happy. That's why we offer a great benefits package. As one of the biggest companies in Wales, our reward and benefits package includes:
- Generous Pension Plan
- 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
- Colleague Reward Scheme (Bonus)
- Full Training Provided
- Car park
Applications must be received by: 23:55 on 12 December 2018.