Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Candidate Source Ltd
As a Resource Consultant, your duties will be to:
- Use available resources to source and register candidates daily, matching contractors to roles, using and increasing presence/ network on social media, Job posting and advert creating, database searches, holding telephone and face to face interviews, give feedback to all applicants and delivering to tight deadlines.
- Take personal responsibility and ownership for quality of contractors you are placing.
- Build and maintain a database of worthwhile candidates to fill current and future roles following information from the sales team.
- Work with the compliance and vetting team on registering the best available contractors for roles.
To be a successful Resource Consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an internal recruitment or resourcing role would be advantageous
- No sales experience needed as we have an established sales team
- Excellent telephone manner and communication skills to all levels
- Self-motivated with a practical 'can-do' attitude
- High levels of attention to detail
- Demonstrate a strong ability to build effective relationships
- Competent in the use of information and database systems
In return, the Resource Consultant will receive a salary of £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience, a yearly cost of living increase, pension, 22 days holiday, life assurance, private healthcare and more.
There will be opportunity to develop and grow within the business as part of an enthusiastic, professional team. We are happy to consider all experience levels, ideally looking for a good team player with a positive enthusiastic attitude.