Internal Recruiter and HR Administrator
Posted on Dec 18, 2018 by Thomas Brown Recruitment
Global company are looking for an experienced and competent internal recruiter and HR Administrator
This is an extremely busy role and will require someone who doesn't mind repetition in duties. This role demands someone with complete focus on the task at hand and is able to provide fast and accurate work 100% of the time. The candidate will need to be able to multi-task and work under pressure.
Duties will include:
- Assist with creating and implementing recruitment strategy for both international multi-lingual candidates as well as local talent, particularly in the EU mainland region.
- Manage the advertisements and co-ordinate all recruitment activities, including: initial candidate screening over the phone, booking appointments with staff and candidates, arranging meeting rooms, assessment centres, etc.
- Maintain and update the recruitment pipeline reports on the HRIS (on a constant basis)
- Prepare and administrate all Assessment Centres, set up paperwork and testing for candidates, etc.
- Assist with CV sifting with jobs at all levels
- And any other duties as required by the HR Manager
HR Administration & Project Work (30%)
- Maintain and update all electronic and physical personnel files in relation to: leavers, starters, training records, appraisal/performance management records, etc.
- Payroll administration and input into the HRIS as well as the payroll system, ADP.
- Follow up references, training, etc.
- Assist with the onboarding process
- Carrying out any tasks as required by the HR Manager
- Assist in organising internal events for staff by occasionally chairing meetings and ensuring that everything is in place and co-ordinated with the various appropriate stakeholders. (Festivities board, Going-Green Board and Charity Board)
- Help with organising maintenance workers, i.e. electrician, plumber, etc.
- Manage office supplies and keep stocks at an acceptable level (and shop around for the best deals!)
- Help set up for early morning starters and maintain the coffee machine
- Ensure that the office is in good shape, i.e. lights out, repairs etc.
- Have passion for what you do, practice humility and be people smart!
- Have extensive previous recruitment experience, i.e. headhunting, etc.
- Have administration and payroll admin experience (preferred)
- Have excellent communication skills both written and spoken
- Have complete discretion and confidentiality
- Be proficient in all MS Office packages, including: Word/Excel/PowerPoint. In addition, have experience in creating and updating Company organisation charts/budgets etc.
- Fast and accurate typing and data input (alpha and numerical)
- Be an Ideal Team Player!
- Methodical and pro-active approach in all aspects of the role
- Attention to detail is a must
Base hours of work: 0815 to 1700 (Monday to Friday),
Great package loads of company benefits - Super global company