Human Resources Advisor
Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by Absolute HR Recruitment
A forward-thinking organisation with ambitious growth plans are seeking an experienced HR Advisor to join their North London head office. Working alongside a knowledgeable and supportive HR Manager, this role will be instrumental in embedding high performing HR practices and procedures within a versatile working environment, offering seamless HR operational support across the full generalist remit. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking to broaden their skills set in a varied and challenging environment, including high levels of involvement in areas such as recruitment, reward and employee relations.
The successful candidate will have a can-do attitude and be seeking to develop their HR career as part of a challenging & varied HR service. The role would suit a HR Advisor who is ready to take on more responsibility or a knowledgeable and ambitious HR Administrator seeking their next step.
Skills and experience:
- Relevant degree qualification
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a generalist HR capacity
- Exposure across the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, reward and employee relations
- Able to work independently and to a high standard in a demanding environment
- Strong administrative skills
- Effective communicator, able to build relationships at all levels
- CIPD qualification (desirable)
- Competitive package
- Plenty of scope to develop in a varied and challenging role
- Opportunity to work as part of a growing organisation
Absolute HR recruit Human Resources professionals for a diverse range of sectors including: Retail, Media, Construction, Engineering, Property, Healthcare, Law, Pharmaceuticals, Science, Research & Development, Marketing and Advertising, Design, Architecture, Aerospace, Automotive, FMCG, Wholesale, Distribution, Health and Beauty, Business Services, Care, Charity, Not for profit, Financial Services, Technology, Events, Insurance and Sport.
Robertson Bell Ltd
The National Deaf Children's Society
Royal Lancaster London