Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Pertemps Recruitment Partnership
• Delivering training to internal staff, apprentices as well as customers of the business, focused mainly within our product lines.
• Crane operator and various safety trainings.
• Provide support to our Engineering Apprentices throughout their apprenticeship with the Company
These training courses will range from 2 to 5 days in length and will either be based out of our own site but from time to time will require you to visit a customers' site to carry out training on their facilities.
• Strong IT skills
• Good organisational and planning skills
• Attention to details
• Heavy Engineering background
• Computer Literate
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience in delivering and preparing training sessions both theoretical and hands on.
The hours of work will be 39 hours per week (Monday to Friday, days)
In return my client is offering a salary of £22,000 - £28,000. 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and excellent career progression.
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience we would like to hear from you please click apply or call and ask for Charlotte.
We Are SSG
We Are SSG