Learning & Development Coach
Posted on Dec 15, 2018 by Customer Management Resourcing
Job title: Learning & Development Coach
Salary: Circa £25,000 + Excellent Benefits
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Customer Management Resourcing (CMR) is a boutique recruitment consultancy that specialise in mid & executive level roles within 'Customer Management'. This includes all management or analytical roles surrounding Contact Centres, Customer Experience & A.I.
Our client based in Dartford are currently recruiting for a Learning & Development Coach on a Permanent basis. You will be joining a well-established company who are going through a big period of growth. Customer focused, you will be joining a highly talented team where you will develop a culture of learning by training and developing new and existing staff, developing their skills, knowledge and experience through a variety of mediums.
- Support career development for all employees across the business
- Create new training material
- Be an ambassador for the business and represent the company's core values
- Ensure training is delivered in a structured format
- Provide on the job coaching - skill based training such as (but not limited to) call skills, systems, customer service and collections training
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals and pursuing self-development
- Experience working in a training role within a contact centre environment
- Competent IT skills
- Demonstrate positive attitude and work values
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Ability to respond to and recognised the needs of the staff in an efficient and assertive way
If you feel your experience matches the above description, please apply for immediate consideration.
Swanstaff Recruitment Ltd
Ashley Kate HR