Recruitment Grad Scheme - Calling all graduates!
Posted on Dec 16, 2018 by Katie Bard
Are you a recent graduate? Are you interested in recruitment? Are you looking for a graduate scheme with exciting career progression? If you answered yes to those questions, then Katie Bard has the best solution for you. We offer a "hands on" graduate scheme that will train you and prepare you for a rewarding career in recruitment. Upon commencing your journey, you will join the Ops Team as an Operations Coordinator. Your responsibilities will include:
- Greeting and providing a first point of call for all candidates and clients.
- Assisting in all day-to-day office admin including, working the switchboard, handling any candidate/client calls and ensuring all invoices/remittances are dealt with accordingly.
- Working autonomously to source potential candidates.
- Conducting your own projects and surveys to deliver to consultants and senior management team in bi-weekly meetings.
- Meeting with the CEO or CO at least once a month for the opportunity to provide your own personal findings and reports of data put together by you.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of events and contributing to all of the Katie Bard social media platforms.
After a short period working as an Operations Coordinator you will be promoted to a Trainee Temp Consultant. When your a Trainee Temp Consultant has been confirmed, you will be able to join a team of your choosing in order to commence your next step on your way to becoming a consultant.
If you can see yourself joining the Ops Team and working within a lively, fast-paced office, you should definitely consider submitting your application to Katie Bard. For anymore information regarding the role, get in touch with George Thomas at 0