Posted on Dec 10, 2018 by The Northview Group
We are currently looking to expand our team and recruit and experienced In House Recruiter to join our dynamic HR team in the Maidenhead office.
Overall purpose of the role:
You will support all end to end recruitment activity (attracting, selecting, on-boarding) to ensure that recruitment and resourcing is planned and secured in line with business requirements and ensuring a positive candidate experience. Within this role there is a particular focus on driving a direct recruitment strategy for all roles.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Sourcing and attracting the highest calibre of candidates for our vacancies from volume entry level roles through to professional and middle management level
- Assessing candidates applications on a daily basis for a full range of roles from junior level to senior professionals and managers
- Scheduling and carrying out interviews and managing the offer process
- Working with the wider HR team to ensure smooth and positive candidate on-boarding experience
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers to manage candidate pipeline
- Working with Hiring Managers to ensure consistent and effective selection process
We are looking for candidates who can demonstrate:
- Ability to source relevant candidates via a variety to methods (both traditional and e-resourcing)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Good knowledge of the various business functions within an organisation
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word)
- Effective stakeholder management skills
Ideally we'd see applications from candidates who have experience in recruiting for business support functions like - finance, IT, HR and compliance and who worked in both in house and agency environment.