Posted on Dec 17, 2018 by RPS Group
We require an experienced and enthusiastic individual to become an integral part of the Training Coordination team based in our UK office. This team is responsible for organising the logistics, supplies and travel arrangements for 100+ international classroom and field-based courses per annum.
- Logistics for a selection of our European-based classroom and field courses
- Organise in-house courses on behalf of our client companies on an ad-hoc bass
- Client liaison with service providers, client companies and client participants, as well as with other teams within RPS Training
- Organise complex international travel & accommodation arrangements and course logistics worldwide
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Previous similar event management or coordination experience is essential
- Experience of simultaneously managing multiple projects
- Able to work within established standards and deadlines
- Exceptional organisation and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Able to prioritise own workload
- Experience of standard office software (specifically Excel, word and Outlook - rules, filters, auto-texts, etc.)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
What we can offer you
Competitive salary, 24 days holiday + bank holidays, pension and shares schemes, buy 5 days extra holiday, life assurance, group disability, cycle to work scheme, BUPA MOT health check
About the team
The RPS Group is a multinational planning and development, energy resources and environmental consultancy company.
RPS Training through the Nautilus Training Alliance (NTA) is the leading independent provider of geoscience training to a global client base, comprising approximately 100 energy companies. Over 300 training courses have been run around the world each year across Europe, North America, South East Asia and Australia, including nearly 100 field-based classes, all organised from offices in Woking, Surrey and Houston, Texas.